bequeth

Unto thee, I bequeth the following wonderous gifts from my travels

His Worship

Friday, January 06, 2006

My favorite old fasioned website

The Octopus's Garden
http://www.rareexception.com

I'm a music nut so the site is dedicated to entertaining content related to music. Not the music itself but stories behind songs and artists. For example, we published the first online article about the Death of Paul McCartney way back in '94. Now you'll find the meaning behind the Eagles' Hotel California, Peter Paul & Mary's Puff the Magic Dragon, Don McLean and American Pie. We also have a fascinating article about the correlations between Pink Floyd and the Wizard of Oz or John Lennon and #9. Some of our most popular content includes the history of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire and Misinterpreted Song Lyrics. Stop by, kill some time. I guarantee you'll enjoy, especially the Barenaked Ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home