bequeth

Unto thee, I bequeth the following wonderous gifts from my travels

His Worship

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Converting Video for iPod or Tivo

Have a Tivo or video iPod (if you don't have a Tivo this is me slapping you silly - go buy one! Trust me, recorders the cable companies are giving away are not the same) and wish you could play more than just the video, shows, and movies available to it? Get Videora and its new converter software. The converters are free so in no time you can be downloading video from the internet, bittorrents, or copied from your dvds, through your Tivo or iPod.
Is it just me or does this drive another nail in the coffin of DVDs? Why would you keep all those DVD boxes around when you could put everything on your computer and call it up immediately through Tivo?
Check out Videora's converters

By the way, if you get a Tivo (and you are getting a Tivo) do me a favor and enter this email address when asked who referred you: paul_l_obrien@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home